What made you decide to become a doctor?
I enjoyed being a St John Ambulance volunteer and working on the ambulances. I also liked engineering and was accepted to do engineering as management cadet with Tube makers. I got straight A’s so got into medicine and loved it. Just as well as Tube makers collapsed.
What do you enjoy most about working at KMA?
Not one thing. I love the variety of work from seeing new babies born to helping elderly and palliative patients. I also love being involved in teaching medical students and our registrars. It keeps you up to date with what is happening in medicine.
What are your interests/hobbies outside of work?
Golf, Bike Riding, Cooking and Wining & Dining with Friends.
5 Facts you didn’t know about Dr Graham Morris
1. Great grandfather was a Harley Street Physician in London.
2. Was an Officer in Naval reserves in the executive branch prior to serving as a Medical Officer in the RAN.
3. Was a medical student under supervision of Dr Tim Wood in Kadina in 1983.
4. Does all the cooking at home (Except when I can convince my son who is a qualified chef to cook).
5. Currently Chairperson of the Copper Club.